Sunday 27 April 2014

Elizabeth Arden -Visible Difference refining moisture cream

So I thought I'd start this off by stating what kind of skin I have, I have Acne and Combination skin, sometimes it will be dry sometimes it will be super oily. So I've got to be really careful of what creams I use on my face as it could break me out. I've been using this for around 3 months now, so I've really tested it out....




And i've got to tell you I am in LOVE this cream. It comes in a glass jar and It's worth every single penny. It glides onto your skin, it doesn't make you feel oily atall, and it just absorbs perfectly. Your skin feels SO soft after using it it's the best feeling ever. The texture of the cream is light and you really don't need much! Mine is still over 3/4 full and I've been using it every day for 3 months, morning and night. I know I am only young but the lines around my eyes? GONE. And dare I say it's helped with my acne too! This was perfect for me when I had oily skin, and when I had dry skin. I apply the cream  before bed, when I wake up and sometimes before I apply makeup. I cannot reccomend this product enough, A* from me.

The cream retails for around £60, but is £45 in Debenhams and I'm sure you can get it much cheaper if you look online.
Let me know if your opinons on it or your favourite creams!




M
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment