Thursday 27 March 2014

GARNIER body tonic firming lotion - REVIEW


Summertime is quickly coming around, with this product  promising "smoother looking skin from 7 days" and an extra promise of firming skin who wouldn't give this a shot?! I know for one i want my skin to be looking smooth and feeling soft. Garnier claims that the product has "phyto-caffeine" which is known for its stimulating properties, in turn, firming your skin.



The consistency of the product is a gel formula, which is very nice to work with and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy, blends easily and skin feels instantly hydrated.


PROs-
  • Gel formula
  • The product is quickly absorbed into the skin, you're not left feeling yucky and sticky! (Perfect for when your in a rush and can't wait for your moisturiser to be absorbed and dry!) 
  • As soon as I put this on my skin as the back of the bottle claimed my skin felt instantly firmed and hydrated
CONs-
  • I can't think of any other than the citrus smell, if you don't like citrus smells this one isn't for you!

**** Garnier body tonic firming lotion sells for £6.99 in Superdrug for 400ml, currently on offer for £4.66!

Thanks for reading, let me know if you try this product out or any similar and how you get on!
M
xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. It's Becki, from myfitnesspal! Great review. I haven't tried this one but I love the garnier gradual tanner! :) Would follow but you haven't got the widget. Would love for you to come visit me.

    www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl, checking you out now ;-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. face wand massager

    ReplyDelete