Thursday 27 March 2014

ROAD TO HAIR RECOVERY - AUSSIE MIRACLE HAIR INSURANCE LIGHTWEIGHT CONDITIONING SPRAY

It goes without saying Aussie products are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, my favourite being the 3 minute miracle hair conditioner re constructors, I swear by them. They're affordable, work wonders and smell amazing.

The Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance lightweight conditioning spray for weak, distressed hair promises to protect and detangle "our special formula with a drop of Australian Jojoba seed oil detangles and helps you to protect your hair from everyday wear and tear" is basically a leave-in conditioner. This stuff smells gorgeous, it DOES help to detangle my hair and makes it easier to brush through and does give a little softness but whether it protects my hair, I'm not sure. I also have the Take the heat version of this which protects against heat damage which doesn't smell nowhere near as nice but I feel like it does the job in protecting against heat (Though in my eyes nothing can beat the Tresemme heat protectant spray). I was a little, (only a little!) disappointed in this just because I had such high expectations as all of the other Aussie products are brilliant!




                                   (Sorry for the really dodgy awful quality photos, lol!)

Both sprays by Aussie come in a standard plastic 250ml bottle with a spray pump. The product itself is long lasting, so far i've had mine 2 months or so I use them on a daily basis and it's more than 3/4 full! The sprays are around the £5 mark each, deals for 3 aussie products for £10 are on a lot in places like Asdas, Superdrug, Boots.

PROs-

  • Price
  • Smell
  • Works to an extent
CONs-
  • Doesn't live up to other Aussie product standards!


Have you used any Aussie products? What are your favs?
M
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment